New COVID-19 Guidelines
EFFECTIVE FRIDAY, May 28, 2021
In response to NJ Executive Order 242 where the mask mandate and social distancing guidelines are lifted, Hyssop Beauty Apothecary will no longer require guests in our NJ retail store to wear a face covering.
Our first priority is the health and safety of our guests and staff. Effective Friday, May 28, 2021, the following guidelines will be in place in our Nutley apothecary:
- While you are no longer required to wear a face covering, our staff will continue to wear face coverings out of abundance of caution.
- While social distancing guidelines are lifted, our floor demarcations will remain in place for the time-being and we kindly ask that you please be mindful of keeping a safe physical distance from others while shopping in our store.
- Online ordering is and will continue to be available at HyssopBeautyApothecary.com. You may choose shipping, in-store pickup, or free local delivery for Nutley, NJ shipping addresses.
- Curbside service is still available! Just pull up and call 973-637-0325, knock, or politely beep. A staff member will come outside and will be happy to assist you.
- All high-touch surfaces are disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- We will continue to offer contactless payment options including tap cards, Google Pay, and Apple Pay.
- Hand Sanitizer is in stockand available for sale.
- We ask that if you have ANY reason to believe you’ve been exposed, whether you are symptomatic, or not, that you please take advantage of our online ordering system. You may also call in your order at 973-637-0325.
We’re thrilled to be on our way back to a normal way of being, again, and are committed to following the above guidelines to get us all there safely.
Be well + healthy,